Liberal Arts Career Services – helping liberal arts students go “Beyond the Tower!”
To apply for these opportunities or learn more about these events, check out your BTT Gateway account.
Don’t have an account? Register with LACS to access opportunities and to learn about our events, services and resources.
Spring 2014 Communication Job and Internship Fair - The Communication Job and Internship Fair is open to students of all majors. Typically, 70-100 employers attend these events to meet, recruit, and interview students and alumni for job and internship opportunities. The fairs also offer the opportunity to network with representatives from various employers. Explore event information and employers attending here.
When: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Where: Darrell K. Royal Stadium, Eighth Floor – The Club
APPLICATION DEADLINES for the week of March 2:
Explore BTT Gateway for details and to apply. If in the list below you see a JOB ID, search the BTT Gateway [Jobs/Internships] tab; if you see a SCHEDULE ID, search the [Interview Schedules/Qualified Schedules] tab. The following are just a sample of the many jobs and internships you will find in BTT Gateway.
- 3/5 – Software Advice, Insides Sales: Software Analyst, BTT Gateway ID 8076
- 3/6 – Captain Marketing, Sales Consultant, BTT Gateway Job ID 8006
- 3/7 – Partnership for Public Service, Public Service Fellows Program, BTT Gateway Job ID 8086
- 3/7 – Students for a New American Politics PAC, 2014 Organizing Fellowship, BTT Gateway ID 6408
- 3/7- Denver Public Schools, Denver Teach Today, BTT Gateway Job ID 7449
- 3/7– YES Prep Public Schools, 2014-2015 Teacher Roles, BTT Gateway Job ID 8042
- 3/8 – UT Information Technology Services, Help Desk Consultant, BTT Gateway Job ID 8041
- 3/8 – Front Steps Keep Austin Housed, AmeriCorps Member, BTT Gateway Job ID 80
EVENTS for the week of March 2:
Details available under “Career Events” in BTT Gateway or the LACS online calendar.
- 3/3 – The Bridging Disciplines Programs presents “Stages of Entrepreneurship”, 12-1:30pm SAC 2.302
- 3/5 – Communication Career and Internship Fair, Darrel K. Royal – Texas Memorial Stadium, The Club 8th Floor, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
LACS RESUME POLICY
The first resume you upload to BTT Gateway will be reviewed by a member of LACS for grammar, format, marketing and relevance to help you highlight your experience in a professional format. Please allow up to two business days for the review process, during which you will not be able to submit the resume for jobs or internships in BTT Gateway. If your resume is not approved, we will provide feedback to help you craft a stronger resume. Once your first resume is approved, all subsequent resume uploads will be automatically approved and you will have immediate access to the resume for BTT Gateway applications. Due to the review process, we recommend you upload your resume well in advance of any upcoming deadlines.
Review the LACS Resume Guidelines to learn the criteria for resume approval.