Nomination Deadline Approaches for Professional Awards

Check out the Awards page on the Graduate School Web site for more information about student and professional awards.

The Graduate School coordinates annual student and professional award programs to honor outstanding graduate students, coordinators, advisers, teachers and alumni. Though nominations are not mandatory, departments may nominate one person per award who has demonstrated an exemplary level of service in their respective field.

The online nomination system for the professional awards opened November 1, 2013 and will close on January 17, 2014.

Nominations for our annual student awards will open in early February 2014. Information about about those awards and their requirements may also be found at the website listed above. Any questions should be directed to Christopher Villalobos at 512-232-3614 or at cmvillalobos@austin.utexas.edu.

The University of Texas Graduate School Top ranked programs. Outstanding faculty. World class facilities. Austin, Texas. Explore UT Austin. With 78 doctoral and 116 master's degree programs from engineering and business to arts, sciences and humanities, the Graduate School at The University of Texas at Austin transforms lives. Our diverse community of faculty and graduate students makes significant contributions and serves as the backbone of the university's academic and research enterprise. More than 800 doctoral degrees and almost 3,000 master's degrees are awarded by The University of Texas at Austin each year, which is among the most in the United States. The Graduate School provides access to resources, services and funding to support more than 11,000 graduate students enrolled in graduate programs at the university.

Tagged with:
Posted in Uncategorized
9 comments on “Nomination Deadline Approaches for Professional Awards
  1. Kristal says:

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging
    on sites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be helpful to read content from other authors and practice something from other websites.

My homepage :: leak detection, (Kristal)

2. I take pleasure in, result in I discovered exactly what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

3. Carola Otey says:

I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my site :)

4. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any suggestions?

5. Currently it appears like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?

6. I and also my guys were found to be viewing the excellent ideas from your web page then suddenly came up with an awful suspicion I had not expressed respect to the website owner for those secrets. These people were definitely absolutely joyful to see all of them and have in effect in truth been using these things. I appreciate you for being really accommodating as well as for making a decision on this form of fine topics most people are really eager to understand about. Our own sincere apologies for not saying thanks to you sooner.

7. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.

8. mobile games says:

When some one searches for his vital thing,
    therefore he/she needs to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is
    maintained over here.

9. www.neobrand.pl says:

We absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web log!