QSR International would like to inform you that we are offering a series of complimentary web-based eDemonstrations, of NVivo 9 qualitative data analysis [QDA] software. The session will be one hour long and utilize GoToMeeting online meeting services.
While these eDemonstrations are not intended to substitute a full training course, the information provided is valuable and will greatly assist new users in getting started with using the program.
Participants will be provided with an overview of the key features of NVivo 9 software and shown how this powerful tool is used in the research process. There will also be an opportunity for questions during the session. Attendees will need a computer; an internet connection and a phone.
Currently Available Sessions:
Day Date Time (Eastern Time)
Tuesday February 1 10:00 AM
Thursday February 3 4:00 PM
Tuesday February 8 10:00 AM
Thursday February 10 4:00 PM
Tuesday February 15 12:00 PM
Thursday February 17 4:00 PM
Tuesday February 22 12:00 PM
Thursday February 24 4:00 PM
There are a limited number of places for each session, so please register as soon as possible.
How to Register:
1. Go to this QSR website link; eDemo
2. Choose the date you would like to attend
3. Go to Related Links on the bottom of the page and click on Register for QSR Hosted eDemo – this takes you to the WebEx site to register
4. Click on the word Registration, which is in blue to register.
5. Once you register, you will receive an automatic invitation to join the eDemo.