Office of the Ombudsperson
The University of Texas at Austin
20-Hour Graduate Assistant Ombudsperson
What does a Graduate Assistant Ombudsperson do?
• Assists students with university-related concerns
• Helps students with problem solving and developing options.
• Serves as a resource for information and to clarify university policy.
• Provides contact information for referrals and, at times, facilitates communication or performs shuttle diplomacy.
• Performs research and analysis of university policy
• Applies Ombuds principles and policies, as outlined by the International Ombudsman Association and the university, to casework and systems feedback
• Assists in the office as needed (more…)