header image

Age-Old Recipe for Concrete is Water, Cement, Sand, and Rocks

Dr. Maria Juenger and Katherine ‘Katy’ Aughenbaugh were participants in a podcast which is part of the Sustainable Design Radio Program. This program is a collaboration between IEEE Spectrum and the National Science Foundation. You can hear the podcast at the following Sustainable Design for the Future

Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • TwitThis

~ by sherian on .

2 Responses to “Age-Old Recipe for Concrete is Water, Cement, Sand, and Rocks”

1. I can’t see there being a replacement for concrete in the near future. I was not aware that the production of cement was responsible for 5 percent of cabion dioxide production. What was interesting was the plan to change the make up of the concrete. Adding aluminum to the mix and flyash ( a waste product from the production of coal) may just work. A good podcast well worth listening to.

2. I just could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person supply in your guests? Is gonna be back incessantly in order to check out new posts