Note: All files are in PDF format.
Children’s Mental Health
- Texas Children Recovering from Trauma Evaluation Report Year 1
- Preliminary Outcomes of a Pre-Adjudication Diversion Initiative for Juvenile Justice Involved Youth with Mental Health Needs in Texas [Podcast]
- Youth Empowerment Services Program Evaluation Report – January 2013 Executive Summary and full report
- ASSET Final Report (Appendix available here)
Adult Mental Health
- Peer Specialist Training and Certification Program — Executive Summary
- Study of a Peer Specialist Learning Community
- COSP-LMHA Needs Assessment Report
- Study of Peer Specialist Employment Outcomes 2011 Report
- Local Mental Health Authority Peer Billing Survey
- Peer Specialist Training and Certification Programs: A National Overview The information presented in this overview will be updated in March 2014. Please contact us at PeerTrainingOverview@utexas.edu if any of the information presented is inaccurate or out-of-date.
- Via Hope Recovery Institute
- Recovery Institute Leadership Academy 2014 Monthly Webinar Effective Recovery Support: Sorting out roles and transforming agencies with persons in recovery