Girlfriend comforted by the ethnic diversity in boyfriend’s porn collection

PHILADELPHIA – After finding a duffel bag full of racially diverse adult DVDs in the closet of her boyfriend, James Crowe, local girlfriend Andrea McDougal breathed a sigh of relief for the fact that she isn’t in a relationship with a complete racist. “Some of the stuff in here is pretty adventurous for James,” said McDougal as she combed through the large collection of videos, the majority of which are set in a Harlem jail cell. “It’s nice to know that deep down he doesn’t hate everyone. See, this one – The ASS-ASS-ination of Malcolm XXX – is all about politics and the American dream.” The discovery came when Crowe, McDougal’s boyfriend of two years, asked her to move in with him. “I wanted to make sure that there weren’t any skeletons in his closet before I agreed to anything,” McDougal admitted. “And after I moved the actual skeleton aside, I found the porn. I’m glad I’ve decided to make this commitment to such a worldly man.” As of press time, Crowe, unaware of his girlfriend’s findings, was preparing the bathroom to give McDougal equal amenities, though separate from his own.

This entry was posted in November 2012 issue. Bookmark the permalink.