2012 President’s Associates Teaching Excellence Awards
I’d like to share with you the winners of this year’s President’s Associates Teaching Excellence Award. This $5,000 award recognizes great teaching of undergraduates in the core curriculum. Winners must also have been involved in curriculum reform and educational innovation. This year’s winners are:
- Jane Arledge, Lecturer, Mathematics, College of Natural Sciences
- Ruth Buskirk, Distinguished Senior Lecturer, Biological Sciences, College of Natural Sciences
- Michael Scott, Senior Lecturer, Computer Science, College of Natural Sciences
- Wendy Domjan, Distinguished Senior Lecturer, College of Liberal Arts
- Patrick Davis, Professor and Senior Associate Dean, Pharmacy
The recipients will be honored with a banquet in the spring. Congratulations to all of this year’s winners. You make the University a better place to teach and to learn.
What starts here changes the world.