Friday, May 11th, 2012...12:50 pm
Fifth Grade Student Techies – WOW!
Thanks to the our Dell Technology grant, and a host of technology experts who have shared their expertise, our fifth graders are officially Techies. Projects that our Little Longhorn students are working on include:
- Digital stories using their own Bio-Poems,
- Power Point Presentations on Energy sources for science,
- Apps4Good educational games for younger classes here at UTES (using SCRATCH computer programming),
- Blogging on Kidblog (http://kidblog.org/LittleLonghorn5thGrade2012/), and
- A shared Power Point slideshow called “The ABCs of Fifth Grade 2012″